Plastics-To-Fuel (P2F) Eco-Friendly Plant - Teesside, The United Kingdom
Sector of activity
Year of Completion
US$ 15 Million (Estimated)
Quanta Process Solutions has been awarded a contract for Pre-FEED, FEED and Detail Design of a grassroots plant to manufacture premium products from waste plastics.
The project converts plastic wastes to premium grade naphtha, ultra-low sulphur diesel (EN15940) and fuel oil.
The project features
- Grassroots facility
- Process involves high pressure & temperature Hydrotreater reactor system, distillation system consisting of fractionation column & stripper column
- Conceptual design followed with Heat & Mass balance
- World’s first Eco-Plant to be set up in UK
- The plant will help in reducing the plastic waste problem
- Equipment involved include vessels, reactors, pumps, tanks, columns, heat exchangers and compressors
Professional personnel assigned to project
Number of persons (Peak Load)34