Chloroform & CTC Purification - Dahej, Gujarat, India
Sector of activity
Year of Completion
USD 4.5 Million
To provide basic engineering and detail engineering for separating Chloroform and Carbon tetra-chloride (CTC) from the mixture.
The Chloroform and CTC purification project involved the basic engineering and detail engineering to separate chloroform and CTC from the mixture using a multiple distillation column system. Chloroform and CTC are recovered with the specifications meeting the requirements set by the client.
The project features
- Grass-root plant set-up
- Plant capacity 126 TPD Chloroform
- Specialty metallurgy
- Optimization of distillation columns
- Equipment includes Columns, heat exchangers, pumps, receivers, etc.
- PFD and P&ID Development
- Equipment Layout
- Piping GADs
- Isometrics & MTOs
- Electrical Distribution and layouts
- Civil foundations and structures
Professional personnel assigned to project
Number of persons (Peak Load)14